Monday, December 29

Me Nerves

Well, it is now 16 days until a board the plane to Dublin. I'm getting quite nervous for a few reasons: the loan company is failing to get back to me, I still need electrical adapters, my bags aren't packed (for obvious reasons), and most importantly, what the heck should I expect?! I can't even imagine what to expect for this trip. The anticipation is nerve-wracking. However, I have thoroughly enjoyed spending time with my family and friends in the past week that I have been home, and I am certainly going to get every kiss and hug I can possibly muster up in before I leave.   :)

3 comments:

  1. Yo I'm bloggin yo! I need to upload a pic for you jax but I don't know how. I'm diggin your blog though, you are the "shiznit"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well in one more minute it will be one week before you leave for Ireland. You drive me crazy girl but I am gonna miss you so MUCH!!!! You never cease to amaze me and you are all I wished that I was! You GO!! You travel, you experience, you feel,you love, you learn and you will suceed in all you do. I know that for sure. I could not be more proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay- so I don't type fast.....

    ReplyDelete