Monday, January 26

Howth

So this weekend was VERY good. Friday, we went to Temple Bar, a big touristy bar area in Dublin. We danced until about 3am at the Purdy Kitchen, a 6-floor dance/bar/live music awesome place. Saturday, we tried to do the Viking Splash tour, where you get free viking hats, travel on a bus/boat, and, as the ad says "scream out war anthems to the people!" Haha. Saturday I stayed in..Yes I know, lame. Sunday was a busy day though. Me and the roomies traveled the 8 miles on the DART train to Howth (rhymes with growth). The pics are on picassa. It was absoulutely lovely. We even saw seals in the water! We got hit with a nice "rain" right after we came down from hiking up the mountain. (Here, rain refers to a downpour, while "shower" refers to what we call RAIN) I ordered an egg, ham, cheese crepe and ate it inside a fish market. It was fun, and so beautiful despite the tsunami. Will update soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment