And I woke up to post-its on the walls that said happy birthday, so I definitely don't feel lonely.
Last night was my first kick-boxing club meeting/training! It was definitely really fun. Only Caroline and I went, and we learned some cool moves for taking out a predator. Then when we got home we practiced our sweet skills. But I did realize that I'm a bit out of shape for suicide sprints and push ups. I was in shape for crew, but that's a totally different type of "in-shape." Plus I haven't done more than the gym in the past year and half. It was pretty intense, but it will whip my butt into shape for sure! So we have that every Tuesday and Thursday night, and they have social gatherings too, so this will be an awesome opportunity to meet more Irish.
Tonight, my two 'friends,' I guess you could call them, who I met in Hungary this summer, are taking me and my friends out to some cool, and younger pubs/clubs. So that should be totally fun! And apparently there is a huge Valentine's Day celebration all over campus today. So, we'll see how all that goes. I might have a mid-day pint in the Student Bar (Called the Forum Pub). It will feel a bit weird, but hey, it's my birthday!
Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes, cards, and gifts!!
LOVE
More Pictures --> Read all the captions too! I did little bios!
![]() |
| Nights Out on the Town! |

You better do it up! Shots galore!! I MISS YOU :(!!!
ReplyDelete