Thursday, February 5

SNOW?!

So it snowed like crazy here today and yesterday! None of it stuck yesterday, and only some stuck today. But, apparently Ireland hasn't seen snow like this (which isn't too impressive) in 10 years or something! Because it hasn't snowed like this in quite the while, there were snow ball fights galore today! These damn college kids!! I was pelted with iceballs over and over again on my walk from the Arts building to the Student Centre. It was downright hilarious! Caroline, Emma and I were cracking up the entire walk! Once we made it alive to the Centre, we went to a little set up called "Refreshers' Day." They called the freshman 'freshers' here. It was a time to join 'clubs & societies' at UCD. So the roomies and I joined the kickboxing club! I'm really excited because we're going to get to fight with actual people, not just the air. And it will keep my butt in shape! We're going for our first round on Tuesday!
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment