So, I just accidentally ate raw chicken. Yes, I am sufficiently grossed out. My housemates all agree that when you buy prepackaged breaded chicken, that it is usually precooked, and all you have to do is heat it up. Well, that's not the case in Ireland. Luckily, only 1/4 of the tender was undercooked, so I don't think I ingested that much rawness.
In other news, last night Kate and I tagged onto a pub crawl for free (it was originally 15 euro). Don't ask me how we did that..So we got free entry to some pubs/clubs and strolled in at 4am. Prior to that, I slipped on some ice, and now my right hip is bruised and my knee is scraped a little. There was a shopping cart in our front courtyard, thanks to my drunk roommates. It was pretty funny walking outside this morning. Today though I watched some episodes of Weeds and walked around the city for a couple hours, just taking pictures, window shopping, and catching bits and pieces of the Ireland-France rugby game. There were a ton of Frenchies here last night and today. It was pretty cool.
Hopefully I don't get sick from the chicken.
Saturday, February 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hope all is well, and you don't bump into any unforseen shopping carts!! (sober up)
ReplyDeleteOh how proud I am of you!!
ReplyDelete